Estimated to date back to the early 18th century, the two-story building was decorated with cut stone in the front façade and the remaining parts were built out of hammer-dressed stone and brick. It was located at the intersection of Osmaniye and Aya Yorgi Avenues (currently the intersection of Mimar Kemalettin Avenue and Necati Bey Boulevard). It had a cloister facing the upper courtyard. Initially providing trade services and accommodation to caravans, the inn shifted its purpose in the 19th century to office areas and sewing workshops. The Inn was destroyed in the 1922 fire.