The exact construction date of the inn is unknown, but estimated to be the mid-18th century. Located across from the Fazlıoğlu Inn and Acem Inn on Palancılar Street (currently Street No 1316), the inn was originally a two-story structure. The second floor was built with rubble stone, while the ground floor, where cloisters on square-shaped stands were located, was made of cut stones. At its prime, the inn mostly served short distance caravans. In the 19th century, the business turned firstly into retail and wholesale shops, then to ready-to-wear shops and haberdasheries.