Baliozian & Essayan Inn
The long and wide three-story building consisted of six attached units. Each unit had a separate entrance and roof. Of the office and warehouse complex, three units were called the Baliozan Inn while the remaining three were the Essayan Inn. Baliozan Inn was used for warehousing tobacco and grain at different times. Essayan Inn, on the other hand, used to be a fruit and grain warehouse. Having survived the 1922 fire without damage, the building remained in use until its demolition in 1940.