Baliozoglou Inn

The two-story and two-unit building located at the last turn before Yellow Barracks on the quay of Izmir, was used for warehousing and as a carpenter workshop. With a closed courtyard in the middle, the structure had two passages connecting First Kordon Avenue to the 2nd Kordon Avenue. One of the buildings was almost twice as long and wide as the other, though both buildings had identical triangular roofs. Having survived the 1922 fire, the buildings remained in service for some time before being demolished.

Photo Gallery