Baltazzi House

The narrow two-story building had a passage connecting 1st Kordon Avenue to 2nd Kordon Avenue. The building was owned by the Baltazzi Family, who were involved in construction, banking and trade. In the early 20th century, a third floor was added and the building was repurposed as housing, shops, and offices. The building was lost in the 1922 fire.

Photo Gallery