Brasserie de la Pointe
Adjacent to the north of Kraemer Hotel, the striking building with high windows and glass dome was constructed in the late 19th century. Introducing beer to Izmir, the Brasserie de la Pointe sold local Prokopp beers and many import brands. Initially called Corinna Café, it was later renamed as Kraemer Restaurant, then Panhellenic, and finally as Ivi. The building was destroyed in the 1922 fire.