Cafe Pera d’Oro

This late 19th-century, single-story building was located behind the standard building alignment on First Kordon Street. It was used as a restaurant and café until the renovations in 1910. The renovations extended the building towards the alcove in the front and divided the building into two parts. The left side became Pera d’Oro café, while the right side was the ticket office for “National Steamship of Greece.”

Photo Gallery