Grand Hotel Central
Standing across the Pasaport Customs Office, the three-story building was constructed in 1880, five years after the quay was inaugurated. The ground floor was used as a café and restaurant. Constructed as an attached building, it distinguished itself from the other structures on Kordon with its Oriental decorations on the facade. The structure became the “Grand Hotel Central” in 1910 and was destroyed in the 1922 fire.