Grand Paradisos Hotel

The building was constructed at the intersection of Teskereli Street and First Kordon Avenue. The four-story building operated as the “Aivali and Kusadası Hotel” until 1894. Renamed as “Constantinople” between 1894-1913, it continued its operations as “Mega Hotel d’Paradisos” when Hotel Constantinople moved to another location. The shops on the ground level were used as a barber shop, liquor store and loan company. The structure survived the 1922 fire with only partial damage. With the new urbanization plan, the building lost its facade towards Teskereli Street. Currently located on Atatürk Avenue No. 118, the building is in ruins.

Photo Gallery