Hotel de la Constitution
The building had a passage through it, and in 1890 a third floor was added to the original two. At the time, the shops on the ground floor were used as warehouses, restaurants and offices, while the upper levels housed Elpiniki Hotel. Owned by Kostis Hatzimarkou, the hotel was renamed “Golden Fleece” in 1906, then “La Constitution” in 1908. The building was lost in the 1922 fire.