Hotel Ioannina

The two-story attached building had a passage on the right of the ground floor that led to 2nd Kordon Avenue. The front of the ground level was a café and the rear of the building was a warehouse. Initially called “Hotel Çeşme and Chios,” the building was renamed “Hotel Ioannina” in 1901. The building has not survived.

Photo Gallery