Rees House

The building belonged to the Rees Family and their company Egypt & Levant Steamship Co. and was built in 1908. Initially constructed as a two-story building, a third floor was added in 1912. The building survived the 1922 fire without damage, and continued to house the offices of a mining company and transportation companies. Currently, the front facade of the original building is integrated into the new modern building constructed in its place.

Photo Gallery