New Poseidon Café

The two-story neo-classic building extended to 2nd Kordon Avenue on its parcel. The three-arched entrance led to the café on the ground floor, with housing or gambling/entertainment rooms on the upper floor. Initially called “Lord Byron”, the café is known to have shared the ground floor with a warehouse and a winehouse. Following the renovations undertaken between 1912 and 1914, the place was renamed as “Neos Poseidon.”

Photo Gallery