Consisting of two identical wings, the two-story building was located on the intersection of Saman İskelesi Street and First Kordon Avenue. The building had two triangular roofs. The entrance passage to the structure faced Saman İskelesi Street. The ground floor was used as a coffee shop for porters and as warehouses, while the upper floors were offices. The building survived the 1922 fire and remained in use for a long time afterwards.